HTML5 Canvas game 00 : an online game experiment
Welcome to my exploration of the HTML5 canvas tag.For those who have not heard of it, HTML5 introduced a new tag - 'canvas' , that permits javascript drawing, enabling dynamics graphical content à la Flash and other Silverlight.
To give a meaning to this exploration, I will try to produce a reasonable online Tower/Turret Defense game. That is, make it a bit playable, try to consider real design options, but mostly it will be evolving in all sorts of direction as I try different concepts.
This project is already underway, and some recipe work as been made to familiarise myself with the 2dContext API. The game is available at : this page.
It's in a rather dismal state right now and this blog is an idea to get it in shape.
I will use this blog as my worksheet for now.
The idea is just that start something and see where it leads us...
Labels: html5 canvas 2dContext turret tower game javascript development

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home